Every day, every minute, every second, millions and billion of searchers are looking for answers or solutions to their problems on search engines. And that’s how powerful search engines have turned out to be! Google Local Listing, one of the most important features when speaking of taking a business online, through search engines can benefit your business while at the same time; bring a robust growth with time.
All you need to have is a good responsive website or an online store, and SEO will do the rest; free targeted traffic and good web presence.
- What is SEO?
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is a set of guidelines and rules to achieve higher rankings in the search engine’s organic search by optimizing your website. In simple words, SEO helps your business gain maximum visibility which in turn brings your business more traffic. SEO’s ultimate goal is to make your business reachable to your customers. The right SEO tactics can promote your business online on your behalf.
- Why is SEO important?
In times when digitalization has become the crux of success for anything, SEO helps your customers reach you easily. It becomes simpler when customers find you within the top 5 search engine suggestions. It is a human tendency to click on the suggestions appearing mostly on the first page of search results. And your business ranking on the first page among the top 5 search engine results pages (SERPS) means more people checking out your website and increased traffic.
Once your concept of SEO and its importance is clear, its role in the success of small-sized businesses should be understood!
Irrespective of how successful your business is, whether old or new, small or large; if your business has a website, SEO is important! Even if you rank 1 in your business, SEO is still important, similarly, if you are the only one in your business, even then SEO is crucial.
5 Benefits of SEO for Successful Business:
- User-Friendly Websites: For any small-sized business, SEO will help create fast, smooth, and user-friendly websites. SEO is not only about optimizing your business in search engines but also about improving your user experience.
- Driving-in Customers: The only motive of opening any business is to earn money through customers in exchange for services. A quality website helps you attain the desired SEO results when followed the right metrics. As the most efficient marketing tool, SEO not only brings customers looking for similar products or services but as said the accurate and strategic social SEO marketing will get your website targeted traffic.
- Build Brand Visibility: One of the key features of SEO is building brand visibility and brand awareness. The more customers find you, the more chances of a successful business. Building customer trust is important. When potential customers find you on major search engines like Google, Bing, or Yahoo, your chances of building that trust factor with your customers’ increases.
- Overcome Competition: Imagine two businesses serving the same products/ services. One has an optimized website while the other has not optimized it. Despite providing similar services, the optimized website will attract more traffic and customers. So SEO is powerful!
- Better Conversion Rates: Websites which are SEO-optimized have a better loading speed, easy readability and surfing, and better visibility on almost every device. Hence websites with these features tend to attract more customers. And they become the loyal ones.
The benefits of SEO are plenty and cannot be described or summed up in just one piece. Stay tuned for the next blog as we speak on few more interesting topics or the dos and don’ts of business.