Thinking of booking a cab? You have apps. Wanting to connect to a friend? You have multiple apps. Have to book a doctor’s appointment? You have many. Have to pay bills? There is an app again. Be it for booking tickets for movies, restaurants, hotels, flights or connecting with people around or be it for money transferring, mobile apps have become an integral part of our lives. Needless to say, our lives are made easier and way smother. But building mobile applications requires a framework that helps a developer from the tedious job of rebuilding any mobile application from the scratch.
Mobile app developers are now focusing on developing cross-platform applications that will be suitable over other applications. The cross-platform app development develops on a single app that can be operated on diverse mobile platforms. It reduces the developing time while optimizing the development expenses and supplies.
There are multiple mobile application frameworks available but choosing the correct one that suits your business module is absolutely crucial. Here’s listing the best mobile application frameworks for 2021 to develop a robust mobile app that is not only functionally but user-friendly.
- Cost-Effective Solution & User-friendly
- Code Re-usability & Easy Maintenance
- Third-party plugins compatibility
- Live & Hot Reloading Support
- Offers Simple User Interface
- Modular Programming Architecture Availability
- Xamarin: One of the most popular open-source framework, Xamarin is a .Net application acquired by Microsoft. Xamarin allows you to develop application on Android, iOS and Windows platforms. It uses native UI elements to create user-friendly and rich experiences through its native applications.
- Native User Experience & Easy Maintenance
- Single Technology Stack to Code for All Platforms
- Absolute Hardware Support
- Open Source Technology with Strong Corporate Support
- Complete Development Ecosystem
- Technical Support by Microsoft
- Flutter: Developed my Google, Flutter is a cross-platform UI toolkit used to build native applications across multiple platforms; mobile, desktop and web platform. As a code based mobile app development framework, Flutter works on a single code that is compatible for both Android and iOS applications. Its ease of development teamed together with native performance and visible consistency, Flutter has a huge community of developers.
- Same UI and Business Logic in All Platforms
- Custom, Animated UI of Any Complexity Available
- Reduced Code Development Time
- Own Rendering Engine
- Simple Platform-Specific Logic Implementation
- Increased Time-to-Market Speed
- Highly Customizable UI
- Complete Utilization of Cordova Plugins
- Built on AngularJS
- Enhanced Development
- High-end Application Integration
- Powerful CLI (Command-Line-Interface)
- JQuery Mobile: A cross-platform development framework, JQuery Mobile is used to build mobile and web applications for numerous devices. JQuery Mobile framework’s HTML5 Markup-driven configuration brings various smart plugins such as Content-Slider, Image Slider, Pop-Up Boxes, and various other plugins to make it a powerful API along with an extensive customizable library. Its robust theme framework comprises of 26 sets of toolbar, button colours and content type. JQuery framework is adaptable with other mobile application development frameworks like PhoneGap.
- Simple and Easy-To Learn Framework
- cross-platform and cross-device mobile applications
- Powerful Custom theme development
- Various Add-on Plugins
There are some other note-worthy mobile application development frameworks other than the mentioned one such as NativeScript, Framework 7, Appcelerator Titanium, Adobe Phone Gap among others that are preferred by developers community across the globe. As per your needs and business module, you get to choose the desired mobile application development framework.