Around 196 billion emails are exchanged daily, out of which 109 billion are business-oriented.
Many believe that email marketing is dead; an age-old obsolete traditional marketing strategy in the times of digital marketing. Statistics show that more than 34% of people around the world use email, i.e. an average of 2.5 billion people. And it is expected to increase to 2.8 billion within two years. So, unaware of this fact, people who are ignoring the email marketing technique aren’t gaining the optimum result as expected.
Email is important! Around 196 billion emails are exchanged daily, out of which 109 billion are business-oriented. Email marketing is one of the most personal ways of connecting with people. Almost everyone has an email id and keep receiving dozens of mail daily. Email fills up a huge portion of our lives. Once your audience is targeted, all you need to do is create an attractive email design and shoot!
So if you are still wondering whether or not to use email marketing, let’s give you 5 reasons how email marketing will benefit your business.
- More Powerful than Social Media: with all due respect to the effectiveness and power of social media as a business marketing strategy, email helps you reach your ultimate goal. While social media channels are a medium to connect and interact with your customers, email converts the people and your audience into customers and supporters. Personalized content rather than just ads for the same product creates a huge impact. In this digital age customers want more tailored and personal marketing for their needs and preferences. With email marketing, you can personalize the content that is to be delivered to subscribers.
- Cost-effective and Affordable: email marketing is quick, inexpensive, easy and effective. Business owners can reach a large number of people through emails while spending relatively less per email. Small businesses on a strict budget can use this inexpensive marketing method rather than spending bulk amounts in advertisements on traditional channels like TV, radios, brochure, hoardings and direct mails. Reports prove that email generates the highest ROI for businesses. Email saves your printing costs and the same idea can be used to create an exceptionally attractive template with direct information easily available with just a click to your website.
- Targeted Messaging: email lead marketing also known as lead nurturing is one of the most important aspects of email marketing. Creating a buyer persona is crucial for identifying and catering potential customers at various stages. This helps you further to understand what kind of content to generate at every step.
- Email Automation: out of the many marketing techniques that can’t be automated, email marketing is automatable. Email automation helps you improve the relevance of your business and product and also the opportunities presented in your campaigns. Triggers and workflows will automatically send messages after a specific action is taken by a customer. It also saves your time and money in the process. The automation system allows you to focus on your business while it keeps messaging your customers during the right times.
- Increased Mobile Customer Possibility: mobile marketing is one of the most important aspects of email marketing. While the number of smartphone users is on the rise, businesses are focusing more on mobile marketing. As per Statistics, two-third of the total emails are being read on smartphones and tablets, and with email marketing, businesses can reach smartphone customers. Every time a customer checks on his/her phone, it is an opportunity for business owners to attract and connect with their audience.
The more we travel toward digitalization, the more personalization takes on the lead. Ads are now getting replaced by personalized emails. Email marketing makes sure subscribers are getting their desired content, with the help of its trackers and analytics.
So now reach your customers through emails designed by any web development company or designing company who have successfully helped businesses create a niche audience through their email marketing strategies.
Keep visiting for more blogs.